Distinguished in Place and Repute

Personal Data Correction

The right to correct and update the personal data we hold on you

If the data we hold on you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and your data will be updated.

You can do so by filling out the following form:

After submitting a request you will have to provide valid evidence to prove your identity.
Evidence must be submitted in person at the Town Hall, a list of valid evidence can be found in our Subject Access Policy above.

Privacy reminder: The personal data you input into the form below will not be sold to third parties or used for any other reasons. Its sole use is to help progress the specific enquiry or service you have requested.

You can find out more about how we use your data as well as your rights in our Privacy Notice which you can find here.

* Required Field

Last updated: Thu, 24 May 2018 12:27